KOLSOL AT278 TDR Multi-functional LCD Network Cable Tester Tracker RJ45/RJ11/BNC/Metal Cable/PING/POE Cable Length Test With Port Flashing
1. Measures cable length and display the distance to fault.
2. PoE Presence: identify which pins are providing power and detect how much voltage .
3. PING function to test network performance, data packet, min & max time.
4.Tone trace cable with complete AC Interference Rejection, much easier than other tracers on markets.
5. Hub blink for locating network port by the flashing port light on a server/switch/hub/router port
6. Core troubleshooting features; length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts
7. TF card included to import and export data from comupter (50 sets, txt format).
8. Roughly locate breakage or short position by tone.
9. Voltage detector: included in receiver (90-1000V)
Model Number: AT278
Port: RJ45, RJ11, BNC
Test length: RJ11,RJ45 ,BNC
Tracking Type: RJ45, RJ11, BNC , and Metal Cable
Other Function: PING test， PoE detect
Power: Lithium battery
1. Two tone tracing modes: common switch & PoE Switch.
2. Big LCD color screen 320*240 and lighting lamp in darkness.
3. Function of storage and memory
4. Low voltge alarm function and automatic delay power on-off
5. Rechargeable Lithium battery for more efficient work
LCD screen:60 x 45mm
The range of testing cable:＜2000m
Trace cable coonected to switch:AC Fliter
Tone mode:2 Tones, adjustable
Compatible with connectors:RJ11,RJ45,BNC, PING/PoE
Battery type:Lithium battery
Dimensions (LxWxD):185 x 80 x 32mm
The Max. working current:Less than 70mA
LED illumination:2 LEDs
Battery type:Lithium battery
Dimensions (LxWxD):218 x 46 x 29mm
Remote unit specifications
Compatible with connectors:RJ11,RJ45,BNC
Dimensions (LxWxD):107 x 30 x 24mm
2pcs x Built-in Lithium battery
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Gift box
1pc x Charging adaptor
1pc x Telephone line adapter
1pc x Network cable adapter
1pc x Cable clips
1pc x TF memory card
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!