Jdiag P200 Smart Hook Powerful Probe Free Update Online
JDIAG P200 SMART HOOK Powerful Probe, the new generation of intelligent circuit analyzer, is the only circuit tester that can be upgraded in the market. It can test all 9V-30V electronic systems quickly. The test time can be greatly shortened, making it more convenient, faster and smarter!
JDIAG P200 Highlights:
1. Free Update Online
2. Cable length: 6.0Meters. With connector,it is more than 6.0 Meters.It makes work more easier.
3. The test time is greatly shortened, convenient, fast and smarter!
4.For all 9V-30V electronic systems, Supports Car Truck Motorcycle Boat
5. Multi-languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Vietnamese and Chinese.You can change launguese by yourself any time.
6. One Year Warranty.
7. Ship from US/EU Warehouse Tax Free.
JDIAG P200 Functions:
1. Intelligent identification of voltage/resistance
2. Multimeter mode (measure voltage, resistance, diode, continuity, current and frequency)
3. Relay test
4. Injector test
5. Diode test
6. Oscilloscope function
7. 0-5V adjustable power supply
8. Activation of vehicle components
9. Positive and negative polarity test
10. Intelligent circuit breaker protection (adjustable overload)
11. Screen style background optional
12. Network can be upgraded online
13. Built-in Multi-lingual settings.
JDiag P200 Working Mode Display:
JDIAG P200 vs. PPH1 vs. Autel PowerScan PS100:
JDIAG P200 Specifications and Parameters
1) Display............ (320*240 DPI) TFT true color display
2) Working temperature: ........... 0-60°C (32-140 F°)
3) Storage temperature:...........40-70°C (-40-185 F°)
4) External power supply: ... 12V or 24V powered by battery
5) Minimum working voltage:...9V
6) Maximum working voltage: 30V
7) Maximum measuring voltage: 150V
8) Minimum measuring voltage: .....................0.1V
9) Resistance measurement range:... 1 ohm~200K ohm
10) Current measuring range: ..................... 0~18A
11) Maximum continuous current: ..................... 18A
1pc x Solid copper test probe tip
1pc x Extension connection line
1pc x Alligator battery clip
1pc x Relay test line
1pc x Probe adapter
1pc x 25Amp fuse
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!